Renee Rhoades

Feb 6, 2008, 9:39:23 AM2/6/08
to West Morris Central High School - Class of 1983
HI, gang! I can't quite believe it's been more than 25 years since
the days at WMC! It seems like just yesterday we were hanging out at
the roller skating rink in Flanders on Friday and Saturday nights!

For those of you that remember me, I left WMC half way thru our
Sophomore year because my dad was transferred to NY. Soon after that,
we got transferred again to a town in Tennessee that was so small that
it only had a flashing yellow light at the main intersection! Because
of the disparity between the educational systems, I ended up skipping
my senior year of high school and starting college early.

I went to the University of Tennessee at Knoxville (Go Vols!) and
earned a BS in Operations Mgmt. About 10 years ago I went back to
school and got my MBA from University of Miami at Coral Gables (Go
Canes!).

I fell into Information Technology quite by chance while working at
American Express and soon discovered I'd found my niche. I've spent
my career to date in Business Analysis and Project Management for data
warehousing and software development with companies such as AT&T,
Capital One, and now Performance Food Group (3rd largest US food
distributor).

Personally, I'm still single (but hopeful) !. And the only "kids" I
have are covered in fur (2 cats). I've become hopelessly addicted to
World of Warcraft lately and I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that the
majority of my free time is spent killing cartoon monsters!

I'd love to reconnect with old class mates! Drop me a line at
rrhoades dot pfgc dot com!