Regarding Posting on this Discussion Board

Steve Zielenski

Jan 24, 2008, 7:55:34 AM1/24/08
to West Morris Central High School - Class of 1983
We really want to encourage folks to post up on this board to let us
all know what you have been up to, share pictures etc, and I just
wanted to let you know of a minor change I made to this discussion
group that should simplify things for all of us.

When I set up this board the default setting for email was that
everyone gets everything, which has been the source of emails that you
get from the site. I have changed everyone's defaults to NO EMAIL
meaning all of the posts can be made and read on the site without
cluttering your email box with every posting etc.

You will have the option of modifying this setting should you choose
to see every discussion and response posted in real time (hopefully
there will be a lot of activity). There are other options such as
receiving a summary of all postings daily or one email at the end of
the day with all new postings.

The choice is yours, but I dialed everyone back to web reading only to
help out. If you are a brave soul, you can turn it back on on the tab
to the right, I believe it's in the EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP section.