Discussion on current-email-address-information-as-of-1-23-08

RevJenn

Jan 23, 2008, 6:06:18 PM1/23/08
to West Morris Central High School - Class of 1983
You can add me (Jennifer Russell): jennl...@optonline.net

Steve Zielenski

Jan 23, 2008, 10:38:14 PM1/23/08
to West Morris Central High School - Class of 1983
You will be in tomorrows revision. Its pretty fun sitting down to my
computer after dinner and finding 5 or so new connections, and then 10
more waiting for me in the AM. Close to 80 at 10:37pm 1/23/08... goal
is 100 by Friday.

Douglas Kaiser

Jan 23, 2008, 11:05:37 PM1/23/08
to west-morris-central-hig...@googlegroups.com
When you reach that 100, please send me an updated e-mail list. Thanks.

DOUG

Kevin

Jan 24, 2008, 9:57:17 AM1/24/08
to West Morris Central High School - Class of 1983
Great job Steve, I too had not heard of any of the other reunions so I
would love to see this happen

shorty

Jan 25, 2008, 11:42:09 AM1/25/08
to West Morris Central High School - Class of 1983
steve i have 4 more emails for you rosie (allicen) miller at
rosi...@juno.com
linda prichnick (ehrenbeck) at vanbo...@aol.com
margaret longo at njgirlsa...@aol.com
sandy (fenn) honey at honey...@aol.com