Reminder: Barbie (2023) >> Friday, May 17th (doors at 6:30)

Matt Shuman

May 16, 2024, 9:05:38 AMMay 16
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, ForestHillsNeighbors
Please join us at Wenham Street Cinema TOMORROW NIGHT (Friday, May 17th) for, BarbieFacebook event here. Before the movie we will be joined for a special talk by cultural critic and JP native, Margaret H. Willison. The focus of her talk will be hyper femininity as a rebellious act. Counselor Ben Weber will stop by before the film as well!

As always... if you are able, please bring food or drink to share, as well as your own chair.

This movie is generously sponsored by Sazama Real Estate

Please note: my wife is close to her due date, so if the baby is born, we'll have to postpone the movie. 🙂
Doors: 6:30pm
Talk and movie: 7:00pm
Runtime: 113 minutes
Rating: PG-13
image.png

--
"Justice is what love looks like in public." - Cornel West