LIVE music at Wenham St. Cinema THIS Sat, 7/29! (1pm to 5pm)

Matt Shuman

Jul 25, 2023, 9:00:42 AM7/25/23
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, ForestHillsNeighbors
Please join us THIS SATURDAY from 1pm to 5pm for our LAST concert of the summer at Wenham St Cinema! 😎
Chris from Light of Day Records has put together a truly stunning lineup of local musicians. 🤗 We'll have music, food, dancing, records, fun, games, chalk, chatting, partying, socializing, and more! (scroll down for pics). Facebook event page

This event is generously sponsored by Sazama Real Estate :-)  AND, we got a block party grant from the City of Boston, so we'll have some extra snacks and games! Thank you City of Boston and Sazama Real Estate!

FYI for Wenham neighbors: We have a street closing permit. All abutters and deliveries will be able to come through. If there are any problems, please call me at 978-771-1850. Thank you for your understanding. 🙏
Pic for FB Events.jpeg
Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 8.49.41 AM.png

--
"Justice is what love looks like in public." - Cornel West