Midsommar screening next Saturday, 10/15! (season closer)

Matt Shuman

Oct 14, 2022, 5:49:06 PM10/14/22
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, foresthill...@googlegroups.com
Hello fans of Wenham Street Cinema,

TOMORROW (Saturday, October 15th) we will wrap up our 2022 season with the 2019 Ari Aster masterpiece MidsommarAs always, if you are able, please bring food or drink to share, as well as your own chair :-)   Facebook event here.  Also, I haven't placed the order for the WSC hats yet, so if you'd like to order one, here's the link

Please note, this film is not for everyone. It includes a handful of deeply disturbing scenes. If you are unsure if it is right for you, please read up a bit about it before coming. That said, it isn't a typical horror film. In my opinion, it is an emotionally resonant story about a young person growing, changing, and gaining an understanding of her value.
image.png

--
"Justice is what love looks like in public." - Cornel West