Barbie (2023) >> Friday, May 17th (doors at 6:30)

1 view

Matt Shuman

May 13, 2024, 9:07:17 AMMay 13
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, ForestHillsNeighbors
Please join us at Wenham Street Cinema this Friday, May 17th for last year's national cinema event, Barbie. Facebook event. Before the movie we will be joined for a special talk by cultural critic and JP native, Margaret H. Willison! The focus of her talk will be hyper femininity as a rebellious act.

As always... if you are able, please bring food or drink to share, as well as your own chair.

Please note: my wife is close to her due date, so if the baby is born, we'll have to postpone the movie. 🙂

Doors: 6:30pm
Talk and movie: 7:00pm
Runtime: 113 minutes
Rating: PG-13
image.png

--
"Justice is what love looks like in public." - Cornel West