Raya and the Last Dragon >> Sat. 4/29 at 5:30pm

1 view

Matt Shuman

Apr 25, 2023, 9:01:51 AM4/25/23
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, ForestHillsNeighbors
Hello Friends of Wenham Street Cinema 🤗

Please join us THIS Saturday (4/29) for our annual kid's event / adult sideway-party for Raya and the Last Dragon! Trailer here; Facebook event hereDoors at 5:30; movie at 6:00! Last year some people brought pizza... just saying 😉

As always, if you're able please bring food or drink to share, and your own chair or blanket.

Zozia P.R.
Film Selection Committee Chair, Wenham Street Cinema
raya.jpeg

--
"Justice is what love looks like in public." - Cornel West

Matt Shuman

Apr 25, 2023, 2:57:49 PM4/25/23
to Ken Sazama, ForestHillsNeighbors, Samantha Snead, wenham-str...@googlegroups.com
For sure! I might ask you all to buy me a few bungee cords as it makes hanging the sign easier.

On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 2:03 PM Ken Sazama <k...@sazamare.com> wrote:
Matt,

I have posted this to our social media story. We will not have an agent/event coordinator there but can we have our banner up and Ken's business cards in a large presence?

Samantha Snead

(Ken's Head of Business Development and Operations)

Matt Shuman

Apr 29, 2023, 8:28:40 AM4/29/23
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, ForestHillsNeighbors
UPDATE: Counselor Kendra Lara will join us this evening to kick off our screening of Raya and the Last Dragon! See you at 5:30pm (doors), movie at 6pm!

Matt