Boston Marathon Watch Party & 3 more WSC updates 🤗

1 view

Matt Shuman

Apr 9, 2023, 5:20:27 PM4/9/23
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, ForestHillsNeighbors, David Ertischek, ne...@jamaicaplaingazette.com, Adam Gaffin
Hello friends of Wenham Street Cinema, 🤗

We are very excited that opening day of the 2023 season is just around the corner! Here are a few updates on opening day, schedule (with visits from city counselors), and the WSC hat saga. Also, check it out > WBUR did a mini-story!

Hope to see you soon!

  • FIRST EVENT OF SEASON >> Please join us for our first event of the season: Boston Marathon🏃 watch party! We'll kick off right at 9:00am and close up shop at 10:30 so we have time to bike to Washington Square in Brookline to see the runners. Come kick off Boston's best day of the year with us!
  • SCHEDULE >> The 2023 schedule, which like all things under the sun, is subject to constant change, can be found at this link (scroll down for the color version). Please note that City Counselors 👑 Kendra Lara, Julia Mejia, and Ruthzee Louijeune will join some events! 😀
  • HATS >> Remember a year ago when you ordered a Wenham Street Cinema hat? 🎩 Well, supply chain issues (really) and other obstacles have delayed - but NOT stopped - the hats. The latest word from our supplier in Los Angeles is that the last color (grey) is at the Long Beach Port and should be arriving next week. Once all colors are in, they will be embroidered and sent to Boston. Don't worry, you'll get an email when they arrive.
  • TECH IMPROVEMENT >> Short tech 💾 update: Internet will be better, lagging should be eliminated. Thank you to Eben and Chris for their huge help on this!
Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 6.37.04 AM.png

--
"Justice is what love looks like in public." - Cornel West