Wenham St Cinema > Judas and the Black Messiah (Tue, 8pm)

Wenham Street Cinema

Apr 19, 2021, 7:22:13 AM4/19/21
to Wenham Street Cinema
Hey friends,

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm showing a movie tomorrow night, we still have a few spots left if you'd like to come (pls let me know if you'd like to reserve one). Details below (copied from Instagram).

Warmly,

Matt

The Wenham Street Cinema film selection committee is pleased to announce we will begin our 2021 season with a screening this Tuesday of Oscar-nominated film Judas and the Black Messiah. Doors at 7:45, movie at 8:00pm.

Attendance will be capped at 15 people and all attendees must wear a mask.

If you would like to attend please direct message this account or text me and I’ll let you know if we have room.

Unfortunately because of the novel coronavirus (aka COVID-19) we are unable to share food or drink, but if you are looking to enjoy some snacks during the movie please check out the accounts tagged in this post or the directory at @blackownedbos blackownedbos

#jamaicaplain #jamaicaplainma #jamaicaplainboston #02130 #IGJamaicaPlain #jamaicaplainartists #jamaicaplainarts #jamaicaplainartistsassociation #jamaicaplainart #jamaicaplainrealestate #boston #openinbos #art #bospoli #hicksfordistrictsix #hicksfordistrict6
--
"Justice is what love looks like in public." - Cornel West