FOUR events of note coming up! (first is Thursday night)

Matt Shuman

Oct 4, 2023, 8:41:38 AM10/4/23
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, Maya Erdelyi, Christopher Antonowich, BJ Ray, Ken Sazama, Samantha Snead
Hey Wenham Street Cinema fans!

Check out four awesome events (one is at the cinema) are on the horizon!
  • Good friend and Cinema patron Ken Sazama of Sazama Real Estate is celebrating the completion of a gut renovation and restoration of a home (his first one of these). Please note that both units are for sale! We'll have tons of Mexican food from La Taqueria and beer from Roundhead. Come on over to 96 Walter St in Rozzie for the open house party on Thursday, 10/5 from 5pm to 7pm! 96 Walter St in Rozzie.
  • On Wednesday, 10/11 at 5:30 in the Leland St Garden BJ Ray is putting on an incredible event - a documentary about Jane Jacobs with a few short talks before the movie from urban planners / Jacbos scholars speakers (from the BPDA). Come check it out!
  • Friend of the Cinema and animator Maya Erdelyi is having a really cool house party fundraiser to collect funds to finish an incredible short film (Anyuka) she has been creating for years. Friday, 10/13 from 6pm to 9pm at her house at 11 Granada Park, Roxbury.
  • Chris from Light of Day records and I are putting on an innovative and fun family friendly event on Saturday, 10/14 at 2pm. We're going to be screening an animated French film from 1973 called Fantastic Planet while Chris provides a live score. Should get funky!
See you around :-)

Matt

--
"Justice is what love looks like in public." - Cornel West