SAT, 8/28 ---> JP Porchfest & Kendra Hicks Fundraiser Concert!

Matt Shuman

Aug 25, 2021, 8:58:02 PM8/25/21
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, foresthill...@googlegroups.com, good-dudesboston, Ken Sazama, kel...@sazamare.com, Tonya Tedesco, Lauren Bennett, Jason Gregoricus, rkh...@cbs.com
Hello Fans of WSC,

This Saturday from 12pm to 7pm we have what can only be described as a MEGA-MUSIC FEST to help elect Kendra Hicks to Boston City Council!

We're combining the raindated JP Porchfest performers (from Sunday) with our previously-scheduled Light of Day Records concert (#3 of 4 total) to produce a wonderful event full of music, community, fun, record shopping, connection, arts, and dancing.

Please see below for timing for the bands. Please note that traffic on Wenham Street will only be restricted from 4pm to 7pm and abutters and deliveries will still be able to get through, as always. The 4pm to 7pm concert is generously supported by Sazama Real Estate!

Peace and love,

Matt

Line Up
12:00: The New Limits (ska music!)
12:50: Chris Antonowich - Beats and solo percussion
1:40: Lynn Bailey Witty
2:30: DKNTL
3:20: Michael Boezi
4:00: DJ Set w/ DJ Al Watkins
5:00: Kendra Hicks for District 6 Speech
5:10: Foundation Movement
5:30 - 7:00: DJ Al Watkins w/ Special Appearance from Drag Queen Pristine Christine

--
"Justice is what love looks like in public." - Cornel West