THIS SATURDAY >> Block party concert at Wenham Street Cinema! 🥳😎

Matt Shuman

Jul 9, 2024, 8:52:08 AM (13 days ago) Jul 9
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, ForestHillsNeighbors
Please join us THIS SATURDAY (7/13) from 5pm to 8pm for our ONLY concert of the season! 🤯😄🥳😎

Thanks to a city of Boston block party grant, we'll have pizza🍕, ice cream🍦, and chalk for kids... and tons of fun! Light of Day Records has produced a wonderful lineup of local musicians - check out the description below or at this Facebook event page

Hope to see you all on Saturday! 🥳
We are back for another year of Live from Wenham St. Cinema! Our 4th season at WSC in Jamaica Plain kicks off Saturday, July 13th with live sets from Evan Greer, Sleeping Turtle and Flight or Visibility — show is 5pm-8pm, all ages, byob and features a $1 vinyl popup - hosted by Chris Antonowich and generously sponsored by Sazama Real Estate.

If you live around Wenham Street: We have a permit to close the street but you WILL be able to access your house. Please call my cell if you have any issues - 978-771-1850. You should have received a flyer earlier this week about this.

Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 5.28.51 PM.png
--
"Justice is what love looks like in public." - Cornel West

Matt Shuman

Jul 13, 2024, 2:10:58 PM (9 days ago) Jul 13
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, ForestHillsNeighbors
Please join us TONIGHT ( SAT, 7/13) from 5pm to 8pm for our ONLY concert of the season! 🤯😄🥳😎

Thanks to a city of Boston block party grant, we'll have Mario's pizza🍕, JP Licks ice cream🍦, and chalk for kids... and tons of fun! Light of Day Records has produced a wonderful lineup of local musicians - check out the description below or at this Facebook event page