Honey, I Shrunk the Kids >> Friday, May 3rd (doors at 5:45)

Matt Shuman

Apr 29, 2024, 9:04:36 AMApr 29
to wenham-str...@googlegroups.com, ForestHillsNeighbors
Please join us at Wenham Street Cinema this Friday, May 3rd for the 1989 kids' classic, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. This is our annual kids' screening, selected and presented by Zozia. If you are able, please bring food or drink to share, as well as your own chair.

Please note: it has been a little packed in prior years, so please expect limited seating, or just it to be a little crowned, I dunno 🤷🏼

Lastly, in the past attendees have generously supplied pizza, which has been nice. Round Two Pizzaria on Walk Hill told me they might be able to give a discount, so if you order from there, please mention it is for Wenham Street Cinema :-)

Doors: 5:45pm
Movie: 6:15pm
Runtime: 93 minutes
Rating: PG
image.png

--
"Justice is what love looks like in public." - Cornel West