Bebb, Llantwit Fardre V 32 HAX

Peter Relf

May 20, 2017, 3:42:49 PM5/20/17
to uk-coac...@googlegroups.com, welsh-bus-...@googlegroups.com
Bebb, Llantwit Fardre (CC):  V 32 HAX.   Setra S315GT-HD, new 9/99.  Not licensed since 11/05 when it passed to Scania, Worksop (Q) from Kings Ferry, Gillingham (KT).  No scrapping or export marker, so what happened to it ?

New York Street, Leeds.   26th August 2000.

© Peter Relf.
CN216520P.jpg

Allan Morse

May 20, 2017, 5:23:04 PM5/20/17
to welsh-bus-...@googlegroups.com
As I recall this batch had a very short life at Bebb,maybe 2 years.
Allan

Peter Relf

May 20, 2017, 7:06:31 PM5/20/17
to welsh-bus-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Allan.  Haven’t looked up the others, but this one went to Evobus c.9/01, so two years it is.

Regards,

Peter R.

Peter Relf

May 21, 2017, 7:58:24 AM5/21/17
to uk-coac...@googlegroups.com, welsh-bus-...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks to Kevin for the answer to my query.

Ivor has also referred me to this link showing the coach in its rather sad condition in 3/16 (Thanks, Ivor):

Peter R.

Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: [uk-coach-photos] Bebb, Llantwit Fardre V 32 HAX

its rotting away in the yard of Nagle Group Haulage in Whitfield, Dover

Any photo attached to this message remains copyright of the photographer. They are supplied for personal use only. For permission to use for any other purpose including use on websites and photo galleries you must contact the copyright holder.

uk-coach-photos+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-coach-photos?hl=en-GB?hl=en-GB

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "UK Coach Photos" group.

uk-coach-phot...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-coach-photos?hl=en-GB?hl=en-GB

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "UK Coach Photos" group.

Glyn

Nov 21, 2017, 4:10:42 PM11/21/17
to Welsh Bus Photographs
These were lovely coaches - to drive and to look at!