UX Barcamp 2010 - attendees

alison....@stats.govt.nz

Oct 31, 2010, 4:12:17 PM10/31/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp

Due to conflicting commitments I can no longer attend - so Gareth Bradley
of Datacom, you're on the list.

For some reason I am unable to edit the page, so Gareth, if you wouldn't
mind deleting me from spot 33 and adding yourself in, that would be great.

Thanks
Alison

Click on
http://groups.google.co.nz/group/wellington-ux-barcamp-2009/web/ux-barcamp-2010---attendees

- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Alison Melville | Product Development | Statistics New Zealand | DD: 04 931
4683

For useful information visit www.stats.govt.nz
Join us on www.facebook.com/StatisticsNZ

====================== Correspondents: Please Note =====================
The information in this email, and any files transmitted with it, is
confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you receive
this message in error, please phone us toll free on 0508 525 525, or
advise the sender by reply email.

The content of any email entering or leaving Statistics New Zealand is
automatically scanned, and may be opened and read by security staff.

Statistics New Zealand makes reasonable efforts to ensure that its email
has been scanned and is free of viruses. However, Statistics New Zealand
can make no warranty that this email or any attachments to it are free
from viruses.

Chrissie Butler

Oct 31, 2010, 4:37:36 PM10/31/10
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I no longer able to attend. I have moved Gareth and Luke from the wait list up into attendees.

Have a great weekend.

Chrissie
--
Chrissie Butler
Inclusive Digital Archives Project

CORE EDUCATION LTD.

02102060756
chrissi...@core-ed.net
ichat/AIM: chrissiebutler
Skype: chrissiebutler
blog: PASSONABLE

P O Box 27177, Marion Square,
Wellington 6141

BLENNZ Online for Families BLENNZ Online Learning Library BLENNZ Online for Educators

"Leading, Learning and Technology Trends" at the Learning@School Conference (Rotorua February 23-25th 2011)