Time for the next UX mini-barcamp?

Kat

May 5, 2011, 1:34:23 AM5/5/11
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Hi all. It's about the time of year when we start looking at running
another UX mini-barcamp. To make sure we do it as well as we can,
we'd love to hear a little bit about what everyone has thought of the
previous barcamps, and also when you'd like a mini-barcamp to be run
(and even whether you think we should run one, or not!).

So if you could take a minute to fill out this short (and rather
orange) survey that would be awesome. :-)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JPKKC7C

We'll be closing the survey off on Wednesday 11 May, so please go and
have your say now, and we'll all be happy, yes indeed.

Keep up the awesome work, folks!
- Kat