ux barcamp - ken's talk on ux reality check

1 view

kenbeatson

Dec 13, 2010, 7:06:45 PM12/13/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Hi Barcampers,

Here is a blog post about 1 of 3 talks I did at the November barcamp.
http://kenbeatson.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/checking-design-feasibility/

I'd welcome any feedback you have on this - does it make sense? Is it
useful? Is it what you expected?

I was hoping to tell you I'd done posts about all 3 talks by now. But
alas no. 'll do blog posts in the new year which relate to the other
two on Sketchboarding and the Future of UX.

I had this novel idea of not doing slides but blog posts instead.
These would be posted after the barcamp incorporating the group
discussion. Great, but that takes time to write and I ended up short
on time. Hmmmm. Must do better.

Have a Great Christmas everyone!

Cheers,
Ken