Barcamp organising group

1 view

Kat

Jul 28, 2010, 11:40:06 PM7/28/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Hi everyone.

A few people have willingly raised their hands to help organise this
November's UX barcamp. (Yay!)

The first barcamp organising get-together is happening on Monday 2nd
August at 5.30pm upstairs at Katipo Cafe on Willis St. If you'd like
to be involved with planning and running this super-awesome event,
come along and bring your ideas and/or organisational energy!

- Kat

Rebecca Ray

Jul 29, 2010, 12:23:18 AM7/29/10
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Nerdnite's on that night so I won't be able to make it, but feel free to throw some tasks my way =)

Kat

Aug 1, 2010, 11:56:39 PM8/1/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Hi all.

Just a reminder for those who are keen to help organise this year's UX
barcamp - we'll be meeting upstairs at Katipo Cafe (on Willis St) at
5.30pm tonight.

If you don't know anyone else there, just keep an eye out for me - I
should be easy to spot, since I currently have purple hair and am
wearing a bright blue top. ;-)

- Kat

Susan Skelton

Aug 1, 2010, 11:58:20 PM8/1/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Lovely to be a part of the planning but can't make it tonight.

Keep me in mind when dishing out tasks etc...

>>> Kat <mac...@gmail.com> 2/08/2010 3:56 p.m. >>>

This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If you have received this email or any attachment in error, please delete the email / attachment, and notify the sender. Please do not copy, disclose or use the email, any attachment, or any information contained in them. Consider the environment before deciding to print: avoid printing if you can, or consider printing double-sided.

Kristina Louis

Aug 2, 2010, 12:47:28 AM8/2/10
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Up until the phone call I just got, I was going to come too...

Let's have another meeting soon, and hopefully those of us who couldn't make it this time can come the next time.

-Kristina

Dave Keyes

Aug 2, 2010, 1:14:08 AM8/2/10
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
I'll be along for a short while, Kat.
See you at about 5.45 though.

Cheers
Dave
021 936 899

Rebecca Ray

Aug 2, 2010, 1:15:11 AM8/2/10
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
I'll be scurrying in en route to Nerdnite =)
See ya there.