Sign-up sheet for November barcamp is now up!

1 view

Kat

Jul 27, 2010, 11:38:29 PM7/27/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Hi everyone. The sign-up sheet for the UX barcamp on November 6th is
now up. Get in quick, as spaces are likely to fill up fast!

Click on http://groups.google.co.nz/group/wellington-ux-barcamp-2009/web/ux-barcamp-2010---attendees?hl=en-GB
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Katia_...@bnz.co.nz

Jul 27, 2010, 11:46:15 PM7/27/10
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com

Hey, just rememberd, and this is not related to Barcamp:
I emailed Julius and he's happy to joins us on the UX lunch 18th August. He'd like to show as a presentation, exciting!
: )

Katia Guiloff
Senior Usability Analyst
Strategy & Operations
BNZ

DDI: 04 4749794

Kat <mac...@gmail.com>
Sent by: wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com

28/07/2010 03:38 p.m.
Please respond to
wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com

Wellington UX Barcamp <wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com>
cc
Subject
Sign-up sheet for November barcamp is now up!

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
This email was sent by the Bank of New Zealand. You can contact us on
0800 ASK BNZ (0800 275 269). Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Bank
of New Zealand.

Gretta

Oct 20, 2010, 6:12:05 PM10/20/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
I can't make it along now due to a family event that is out of town :
0(

I have removed my name from the attendees list and added Timothy from
the top of the waiting list to the bottom of the attendee list.

Have a great time guys, really do wish I was there!

Click on http://groups.google.co.nz/group/wellington-ux-barcamp-2009/web/ux-barcamp-2010---attendees

Gill

Oct 20, 2010, 7:05:42 PM10/20/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Can't make it due to health reasons so Alan Cox, your now on the
list!

Diane Sieger

Oct 21, 2010, 2:33:53 PM10/21/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
I'm really sad that I won't be able to make it to the barcamp, but I
might have made Emily Hogan happy by moving her up from the waiting
list. :-)

Cheers, Diane

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/wellington-ux-barcamp-2009/web/ux-barcamp-2010---attendees

kenbeatson

Oct 28, 2010, 2:35:30 PM10/28/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Alan Cox of LeftClick sends his apologies and can no longer make it
due to work commitments.

So ....

Jason Kiss, you're on the list.

:)

Kat

Oct 28, 2010, 10:29:18 PM10/28/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Yep, it's another barcamp email!

The lovely people from Ventego Creative are providing us with morning
tea for UX barcamp on Nov 6, and the lovely people at Provoke are
shouting us all lunch. (How nice is that?!)

So, what does this mean? Three things:
- we have lovely people sponsoring us
- you don't need to wonder where to get lunch in the CBD on a
Saturday
- we need to know if you have any dietary requirements, so we make
sure everyone has something they can eat

If you do have any dietary requirements, please go and add them to the
list at the bottom of the attendees page BEFORE Wednesday 3 November.
If you're on the waiting list, please add them as well, so that if you
get in to the barcamp at the last minute we can be sure that we've
taken care of your needs as well. :-)

And if you can't make barcamp any more, we'll be sad not to see you
there (maybe next year?), but please remember to take your name off
the attendee list so the next person on the waiting list can come
along instead.

8 days to go!

- Kat

Click on http://groups.google.co.nz/group/wellington-ux-barcamp-2009/web/ux-barcamp-2010---attendees

John

Oct 29, 2010, 12:02:32 AM10/29/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp

Angela Martin

Oct 29, 2010, 5:08:00 AM10/29/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
I can no longer attend - so I moved Rebecca Cox off the waiting list
and into my spot.

Have a great time!! :)

Cheers,
Angela

Kat

Nov 2, 2010, 3:55:56 AM11/2/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Since we're down to only 4 people on the waiting list, it seems a bit
mean to not let them come along, so the attendance numbers have no
increased to 54. (Which means - if you were on the wait list, you're
now on the list for barcamp this Saturday! Yay!).