We're looking for Senior Customer Experience (UX) people to join our team at Kiwibank

Kat

May 30, 2012, 9:46:51 PM5/30/12
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hey there folks!

We're on the hunt for Senior CX people to come and join our dedicated in-house Customer Experience Research & Design team at Kiwibank.  Our team gets involved in all aspects of Customer Experience (UX) research - everything from up-front strategic insights research through to testing design prototypes, and everything in between.  We're also across all channels (physical, self-service, digital, mobile, etc, etc), all types of customers, and all areas of the business.

We're looking for both 12 month fixed term roles and one permanent role.

Want to know more?  Job details are here: https://workforus.kiwibank.co.nz/jobdetails?ajid=e2wG7 or email kat.hardisty (at) kiwibank.co.nz.

Go on - you know you want to!  We've got an awesome team, and we want more awesome people to come and join us!

 - Kat