Hello, is anyone still using this gorup?

1980MPH

Sep 24, 2012, 11:32:46 AM9/24/12
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
I will be heading over to Wellington fresh from the UK, never been to New Zealand before so getting very excited!

I am a user experience professional looking for work. but aside from that it would just be great to meet with the UX community in Wellington.

Is there anybody there? :)

Dave O'Brien

Sep 24, 2012, 5:48:02 PM9/24/12
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hi there 1980MPH (I assume that's your proper name   ;^)

We normally use this email list for planning UX barcamps (once or twice a year), hence the lack of traffic recently.

There's a pretty solid group of UX folks in Wellington, and we're all pretty busy, so job prospects should be good.

I can't speak for other companies, but here at Optimal Usability we're always looking for good talent. Get in touch!

Cheers.

Natalie_...@bnz.co.nz

Sep 25, 2012, 11:48:27 PM9/25/12
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hi 1980MPH,

Adding to Dave's welcome, you  can also sign up for the Wellington UX meetup group as a good way to start meeting other UX pros here. - http://www.meetup.com/User-Experience-Wellington/

Also sign up to Optimal Usability's newsletter and you will be alerted to Optimal events. Great networking opportunities there.

Cheers

Natalie Kerschner
Senior Usability Analyst
BNZ Online
Bank of New Zealand

DDI: 04 924 9101
Mobile: 0211543986

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
This email was sent by the Bank of New Zealand. You can contact us on
0800 ASK BNZ (0800 275 269). Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Bank
of New Zealand.

Julian Apatu

Sep 30, 2012, 12:27:33 AM9/30/12
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hi 1980MPH,

Hi 1980MPH,

Adding to Dave's welcome, you  can also sign up for the Wellington UX meetup group as a good way to start meeting other UX pros here. - http://www.meetup.com/User-Experience-Wellington/

Also sign up to Optimal Usability's newsletter and you will be alerted to Optimal events. Great networking opportunities there.

We have just changed the meetup group URL, it can now be found at:

http://www.meetup.com/uxwellington/

Let me know when you are in town and I can show you a few of the finest coffee houses to keep you lively while you are here.

Cheers,

Julian Apatu
Co-organiser of UX Wellington Meetup
(021) 509 375