UX Barcamp - this weekend!

Kat

May 21, 2012, 1:15:57 AM5/21/12
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hey there everyone!

Guess what?  UX Barcamp is this weekend!  Yay!!!!

We're just working out the final details at the moment, so expect another email in a couple of days with the schedule etc for the day.

In the meantime, if you've got any dietary requirements we need to know about for catering, list them at the bottom of the sign-up sheet (located here:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O8xw5xWEo5EebHO6_6-PhXLjYirNcYyAKzof7VNWFU8/edit )

Got something you want to present on, or lead a talk about, or discuss, or anything like that?  Chuck the details up at the following link and we'll add you to the agenda.  We've still got a few spots to fill, so would love to hear from you - go on, be brave!  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zPFYMNhmHBlk0EkbHFkCDDjK1xxy93gYKaNJhzMloyw/edit

And finally, after hearing a bit of feedback from people, we've made the call to limit numbers to 35 participants, so we can run everything as one stream.  (A few of you didn't want to risk missing out on half the presentations, which is fair enough!)  So if you're not going any more, please make sure you update the attendee list.  And, if you haven't signed up yet, there's a total of one space left, so get to it!

Also I'd just like to put out another big ups to our wonderful sponsors - Optimal Workshop.  They're awesome, and you should all give them a big round of virtual applause.

That's all for now folks - more details coming out soon, and we'll see you all on Saturday for a day of UX fabulousless.

 - Kat