View this page: "UX barcamp 2010 - tasks and organisers"

Kat

Oct 18, 2010, 5:13:35 PM10/18/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Hi everyone. UX barcamp 2010 is coming up fast! To make sure the day
runs smoothly, we're looking for some lovely people to step up and
take on a role for the day/leadup to the day. If you're keen, add
your name to what interests you! (And if you think there's any
responsibility that's been missed out, please add it to the list.)

- Kat

Click on http://groups.google.co.nz/group/wellington-ux-barcamp-2009/web/ux-barcamp-2010---tasks-and-organisers
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Dave Keyes

Oct 19, 2010, 5:29:00 AM10/19/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Keen to help out with stuff in the leadup to the Barcamp but eDay
stuff means I won't be along to the BarCamp now until after lunch
on Saturday.

Also, I've just seen the following notice on google groups??
http://groups-announcements.blogspot.com/2010/09/notice-about-pages-and-files.html?hl=en-GB

Includes this statement ..."Starting in November 2010, Groups will no
longer allow the creation or editing of files and pages; the content
will only be available for viewing, and only existing files will be
able to be downloaded. If you would like to keep the content currently
on the pages and files sections of your group, we highly encourage you
to export and migrate it to another product. In February 2011, we will
turn off the pages and files features, and you will no longer be able
to access that content."

Dave

On Oct 19, 10:13 am, Kat <mac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone.  UX barcamp 2010 is coming up fast!  To make sure the day
> runs smoothly, we're looking for some lovely people to step up and
> take on a role for the day/leadup to the day.  If you're keen, add
> your name to what interests you!  (And if you think there's any
> responsibility that's been missed out, please add it to the list.)
>
>  - Kat
>
> Click onhttp://groups.google.co.nz/group/wellington-ux-barcamp-2009/web/ux-ba...

Brent Dickens

Oct 20, 2010, 4:33:40 PM10/20/10
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Just updated the list of volunteers. I can do the logos etc. Depends
on the amount of work first but it should be fine. If someone could
let me know how many sponsors/logos and specific tasks that would be
great.

BD

Click on http://groups.google.co.nz/group/wellington-ux-barcamp-2009/web/ux-barcamp-2010---tasks-and-organisers