Matthew Hodgson coming to Wellington for Creative Camp NZ 2011 - interested in a workshop? (action required: provide feedback to Kai)

1 view

Kai Koenig

May 13, 2011, 8:14:00 PM5/13/11
to Wellington Usability Lunch, wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

we've got Matt Hodgson coming to Wellington for Creative Camp NZ 2011 (29 Oct 2011- http://creativecamp.co.nz/)

Matt's doing a lot of awesome work in the fields of IA and UX design in Australia, is a published author and travels the world to present at a variety of conferences.

His blog: http://magia3e.wordpress.com/
Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/magia3e
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/magia3e

We're currently considering to run a full-day workshop with him on Friday, 28 Oct 2011 on a topic yet to be determined. The price would probably be around 350-450 NZD per attendee for the full day.

At this stage I'm just trying to get a feel for interest in the community:

a) Is this something (the concept of a full-day workshop priced around the figures above) something you'd be interested in attending in general.
b) What topic(s) would be of interest for such a workshop - please provide some feedback offlist to k...@ventego-creative.co.nz

Cheers and have a good weekend everyone! :)

Kai

--
Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
ph: +64 4 476 6781 - mob: +64 21 928 365 / +61 435 263 414