UX Barcamp 2012 - date confirmed, and sign-ups begin!

Kat

Apr 12, 2012, 11:53:10 PM4/12/12
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

Due to multiple requests, the date of Barcamp has been changed to late May (so as not to clash with school holidays/public holidays/the last of the good weather/international conferences/48 hour film festival/etc).  The new (and final) date is Saturday 26 May 2012.

We also have a venue, thanks to our lovely sponsors at Optimal Workshop.

The sign-up sheet is now up, you can find it here:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O8xw5xWEo5EebHO6_6-PhXLjYirNcYyAKzof7VNWFU8/edit

As usual, we'll be looking for participants to presents/lead discussions/run workshops/give tutorials/etc/etc/etc, so put your thinking caps on.  We'll be putting the call out for presentations etc in another week or so, to give you all time to think about what you want to do.  :-)

 - Kat

Ken Beatson

Apr 13, 2012, 2:42:28 AM4/13/12
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kat

Yay, well done you. I'm in.

Cheers
Ken
--
KEN BEATSON
Christchurch, New Zealand

sonjanz

May 13, 2012, 11:02:18 PM5/13/12
to Wellington UX Barcamp
Hi Kat
Would you like me to see of Tash can include this in the Webstock
Friday e-mail?

Sonja

On Apr 13, 3:53 pm, Kat <mac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> Due to multiple requests, the date of Barcamp has been changed to late May
> (so as not to clash with school holidays/public holidays/the last of the
> good weather/international conferences/48 hour film festival/etc).  The new
> (and final) date is *Saturday 26 May 2012*.
>
> We also have a venue, thanks to our lovely sponsors at Optimal Workshop.
>
> The sign-up sheet is now up, you can find it here:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O8xw5xWEo5EebHO6_6-PhXLjYirNcYyAK...

Nick Bowmast

Jun 20, 2012, 11:11:21 PM6/20/12
to wellington-ux...@googlegroups.com
Hi there Barcampers.
Thanks for listening to my story about mobile usability testing at Barcamp last month.
A few of you mentioned you might be interested in a Mr. Tappy for your own work...
'Turns-out you're not alone - there's demand for these little things in the home of number 8 wire, so I've set up a page with the correct postage for couriering to anywhere in NZ.
The current batch will be ready and shipped at the end of the month, so you'll have it in the first week of July.
Here's the link to the shop page, for Kiwis.

Many thanks and happy tapping!

Nick Bowmast / Mr. Tappy