View this page: "UX Barcamp 2010 - Presentations and ideas"

4 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Kat

ulæst,
2. aug. 2010, 22.42.1502.08.2010
til Wellington UX Barcamp
UX Barcamp 2010 is all go! But, like any good barcamps, it needs some
presentations, talks, and activities. I challenge you all to come up
with at least two things that you'd like to see at barcamp, and add
them to the list on this page. Anything at all - if it's something
you'd like to know more about, a design problem you have, a tool you'd
like to demo (or see demo-ed), whatever - just add it to the list!

(And of course, if there is anything you'd like to talk on, or any
activity you'd like to run, add your name next to it as well. :-)

- Kat

Click on http://groups.google.co.nz/group/wellington-ux-barcamp-2009/web/ux-barcamp-2010---presentations-and-ideas
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

kenbeatson

ulæst,
28. okt. 2010, 00.05.3728.10.2010
til Wellington UX Barcamp
Hi Folks

I can do a couple of sessions on
* Implementation feasibility checking of design
and
* Sketchboarding
if that's useful.

Not a lot of sessions on the list. Does anyone else have ideas to
share? Only a week and a bit to go now!

Cheers
Ken

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/wellington-ux-barcamp-2009/web/ux-barcamp-2010---presentations-and-ideas

Nick Bowmast

ulæst,
28. okt. 2010, 01.07.0928.10.2010
til Wellington UX Barcamp
Heya, I've added myself to the list of presenters.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Nick Bowmast

Nick Bowmast

ulæst,
4. nov. 2010, 16.31.5504.11.2010
til Wellington UX Barcamp
Hiya, I've just updated my presentation, and added one for luck. See
you tomorrow.
Nick

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/wellington-ux-barcamp-2009/web/ux-barcamp-2010---presentations-and-ideas?hl=en
Svar alle