Request for Android assistance

Nigel Charman (WJUG)

Sep 22, 2015, 3:35:50 AM9/22/15
to wellington-jug...@googlegroups.com

Forwarding on a request from a local student:

Hi there, I'm a student of Massey University Wellington looking for an Android Developer to help out with my honours project. This might not be the best place to ask, but perhaps you could recommend another channel?

Anyway the job is fairly small, I have put together a 3 minute video of what I hope the app will look like, and really only need someone able to create a prototype that looks like it works. Actual functionality isn't important at this stage, all that is needed is a GUI that operates on the Android platform. I'm prepared to pay for services provided, but don't have a large budget so anyone looking for a smart portfolio piece is very welcome.

Please consider this video a visual brief for what is required.

Thanks in advance, any help  is much appreciated.
Phillip Rubery, BDes.

Please reply directly to rube...@gmail.com if interested.