Code Club Aotearoa is launching in Wellington

Nigel Charman

Mar 5, 2015, 3:54:55 AM3/5/15
to wellington-jug...@googlegroups.com
For those of you interested in helping kiwi kids to code..

Code Club Aotearoa is a nationwide network of volunteer led after school coding clubs for kiwi kids. Launching in October 2014 we've seen over 50 clubs spread around the country. Our goal in 2015 is to grow the number of clubs to 250.

Wellington is next! You're invited to join us for drinks and nibbles, hear the Code Club story and learn what is involved in setting up new clubs at your local Primary/Intermediate school.

Teachers of students in years 5 - 8 and interested volunteers from the IT industry are invited to join us and connect over a beer, (ginger or otherwise).

Wednesday, March 11, 2015
5:30 PM to 7:00 PM