next meeting (finally) is thursday 17th

lenz

Mar 15, 2011, 12:47:00 AM3/15/11
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
hi functional programmers,

the endless thread about our next meeting got to a final conclusion -
we have a meeting on thursday 17th :-)

we have two talks lined up, both dealing with web frameworks written in Haskell:

Who: Hamish with a talk about "Yesod"
Who2: Finlay with a talk about "Snap"
Where: CatalystIT Level 4
When: 17th March 18:00

feel free to forward this mail to the appropriate
language-user-group-mailing-list that my be interested as well and
might not know about this group.

see plenty of you on thursday
cheers
lenz

--
twitter: @norbu09
current project: iWantMyName.com

Gert Verhoog

Mar 15, 2011, 4:34:11 PM3/15/11
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
On 15/03/2011, at 5:47 PM, lenz wrote:

> the endless thread about our next meeting got to a final conclusion -
> we have a meeting on thursday 17th :-)

Sadly I can't make it due to prior commitments, but I'd love to come along next time!

cheers,
gert

Alistair Bayley

Mar 15, 2011, 7:05:38 PM3/15/11
to wellin...@googlegroups.com, lenz
we have two talks lined up, both dealing with web frameworks written in Haskell:

Who:  Hamish with a talk about "Yesod"
Who2: Finlay with a talk about "Snap"
Where: CatalystIT Level 4
When: 17th March 18:00

feel free to forward this mail to the appropriate
language-user-group-mailing-list that my be interested as well and
might not know about this group.

Do we need to register, or can pretty much anyone turn up on the day?

Alistair