next meeting ... we are late already

lenz

Oct 7, 2010, 7:56:36 PM10/7/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
hi,

i am terribly sorry for the log silence on the list. we are starting
to run late already for our second meeting and i hope we keep up with
a more regular schedule in the future.

any volunteers for the next talk?

i put out thursday in two weeks as the target date (oct 21st) but i am
happy to discuss that. also we need some participation from catalyst
and feedback if the day is still free for the meeting room :-)

cheers
lenz

--
twitter: @norbu09
current project: iWantMyName.com

Finlay Thompson

Oct 7, 2010, 11:33:06 PM10/7/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lenz, Wellington FP-ers

I think I can give a talk in two weeks. It'd be about writing a parser
in Haskell using Parsec. Anybody interested ?

Finlay

lenz

Oct 10, 2010, 5:00:49 PM10/10/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
awesome, consider yourself booked :-)

is it two weeks as is 21st or as in 28th?

anyone from catalyst who can confirm that one of those days are still
free for the meeting room on level 4 (or whichever level holds the
current meeting room :-)?

cheers
lenz

Grant Patterson

Oct 10, 2010, 7:30:00 PM10/10/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
21st is definitely available. 28th is Kohacon, so I will need to find out if the projector is needed for that.

Cheers
Grant

Grant Patterson

Oct 18, 2010, 11:18:17 PM10/18/10
to Wellington Functional Programming UG
Hi all,

It's probably kind of late now for the 21st. Catalyst level 4 is
available next Thursday, the 28th.

Does that work for everyone?

Cheers
Grant

On Oct 11, 12:30 pm, Grant Patterson <gcpatter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 21st is definitely available. 28th is Kohacon <http://www.kohacon10.org.nz/>,
> so I will need to find out if the projector is needed for that.
>
> Cheers
> Grant

Finlay Thompson

Oct 18, 2010, 11:24:01 PM10/18/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Grant

Works for me, and I'm assuming that I'm the speaker, so thats kind of
important :-)

Thursday 28 it is.

lenz

Oct 19, 2010, 5:25:39 PM10/19/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
awesome, so we have a meeting next thursday. i'll write a official
invite then :-)

cheers
lenz