Hi! Clojure + Clouds = me

Gert Verhoog

Mar 8, 2011, 7:00:27 PM3/8/11
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm new to the list so I thought I'd say hi to the local FP community. I'm a software developer working on a project involving Clojure and running Monte Carlo simulations on as many CPUs as I can get my hands on. Currently scrambling to learn more about distributed computing frameworks - enough at least to make my software run smoothly and pretend that I know what I'm talking about.

Are there any other Clojurians in town, or anyone else doing distributed computing?

cheers,
Gert

Hamish Mackenzie

Mar 9, 2011, 12:26:38 AM3/9/11
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure if we have had any Clojurians along in the past. I for one would love to learn more about Clojure, it is nice to know what is happening in different languages.