NZ programming competition

Stephen Blackheath [to Wellington-FP]

Nov 7, 2010, 6:17:38 PM11/7/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
All,

In case anyone's interested, there's a NZ programming competition going
on at the moment with prize money, closing on the 30th of November.

http://www.mixandmash.org.nz/

I'm seriously considering entering, though I want to limit the time I
spend. If anyone wants to form an 'Diss-functional' team with me or
whatever, let me know. Preferred language: Haskell.

Steve

lenz

Nov 7, 2010, 7:17:37 PM11/7/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
i had a look at this and there are some interesting APIs in there.
i did some playing around with PostGIS some time ago and working with
spacial data is certainly fun. i would love to join in but i have too
many projects on my plate in the moment. happy to help out with ideas
or with anything that does not involve too much time though :-)

cheers
lenz

--
twitter: @norbu09