next meeting

1 view

lenz

Nov 22, 2010, 5:14:31 AM11/22/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
hi,

i just read over at the curry list that the 9th of december is the
annual christmas curry where we normally try to max out the curry
place and have silly speeches and stuff.

this would be a perfect opportunity to get together beforehand and
talk about something geeky. all we need to get sorted is:

a) has catalyst has a spare room for us and
b) is anyone somehow roughly prepared to speak about something functional?

i am sure we sort out both :-)

cheers
lenz

--
twitter: @norbu09
current project: iWantMyName.com

Stephen Blackheath [to Wellington-FP]

Nov 22, 2010, 4:29:07 PM11/22/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
Lenz,

I'll be there, and I'd be happy to give a talk. I'm doing this video
game for the iPhone in Haskell, so maybe I could talk about that. There
are some interesting libraries I could talk about, or I could talk about
the architecture of some FP software I've done. Any ideas about what
people would like to hear?

Steve

Connor Power

Nov 22, 2010, 4:32:21 PM11/22/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
Wow. I would be very interested to hear about an iPhone game built in Haskell.

Connor Power

lenz

Nov 22, 2010, 5:02:25 PM11/22/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
awesome ... considered yourself booked :-)

@catalyst, is there any spare room we can meet?

cheers
lenz

Grant Patterson

Nov 22, 2010, 10:53:14 PM11/22/10
to wellin...@googlegroups.com
Booked level 4 at catalyst for 9th December

Cheers

Grant