RE: Arthur Stanley Weller

Malcolm Weller

Nov 16, 2011, 4:27:44 AM11/16/11
to netherton...@fsmail.net, weller...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

I do not have any further information on Arthur Stanley Weller.
I have copied this message to the Weller family newsgroup to see if anyone else can help.

Regards,
Malcolm Weller.

From: "John Weller"
To: Malcolm...@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Arthur Stanley Weller

Dear Malcolm Weller,

I have just begun researching my grandfather named above who was born in Berrick Salome around 1886/7. He is listed on your site but with birth and family records only. Do you have any other information?

Sincerely,
John Weller

Peter Slocombe

Nov 16, 2011, 5:23:39 AM11/16/11
to weller...@googlegroups.com, John Weller, Malcolm Weller
John;

I have attached a Descendant's Tree for Jonathan Weller, our common ancestor.

Hope this helps,

Peter

Peter M. Slocombe
401-44 Stubbs Drive
Toronto, ON. M2L 2R3

Descendants of Jonathan Weller.pdf

Richard Weller

Nov 16, 2011, 6:01:56 PM11/16/11
to Weller Family
John and Peter,

I think Malcolm's WELLER Family website does have further details of
your line. Extract below, but revisit the site for further data. My
additional comments in [ ] brackets.

Jonathan WELLER, father of Thomas, was born at Roke Farm, Oxfordshire
[Jun-Mar 1842] and [baptised] 20 Dec 1842.

Jonathan's wife was Ann. He was son of John WELLER baptised 1715 and
Hannah.

John WELLER was son of Thomas WELLER baptised 24 Feb 1689 and Mary
HORTON or HORNTON.

Thomas WELLER was son of John WELLER and Mary ALLAM.

Mary MAYNARD, wife of Jonathan [was born Jan-Mar 1843 and not] 20 Apr
1842. She was 28 in 1871 census, 38 in 1881 etc.] [Source: FreeBMD.]

Peter, I think there is a typo in your Descendants' Chart. According
to Free BMD, Jonathan WELLER and Mary MAYNARD's son George Ernest
WELLER born 1875 married Constance Eliza ATCHERLEY, not ACHESON, 20
Jun 1908. She died ca 1948 in Somerset. Perhaps she is ACHESON in
other records.

I also descend from Thomas WELLER and Mary HORTON via their son
William.

Richard