Zoom meeting 3 Feb 2.30 pm GMT: The Weller Brewery Family

Phil Weller

Jan 30, 2021, 8:55:35 AM1/30/21
to Weller Family
Amersham Museum are hosting a 45-minute free Zoom Meetting on Wednesday 3 Feb at 2.30 pm (UK time) called "The Weller Brewery Family".  Details are at:

Steve Weller

Jan 31, 2021, 4:11:58 PM1/31/21
to weller...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for sharing this Phil.

On 30 January 2021 at 13:55 Phil Weller <swell...@gmail.com> wrote:

Amersham Museum are hosting a 45-minute free Zoom Meetting on Wednesday 3 Feb at 2.30 pm (UK time) called "The Weller Brewery Family".  Details are at:

David Weller

Jan 31, 2021, 4:36:42 PM1/31/21
to weller...@googlegroups.com
Greatly appreciated .
For members who reside in an in a inhospitable time zone to that time in the UK is there any chance of getting some digital communication or similar ?

Sent from my iPad

Malcolm Weller

Feb 1, 2021, 4:34:51 AM2/1/21
to Weller Family (Bucks)
Perhaps we can ask them to record it and post it on their web site.
If I am late or cannot make it can someone else ask?
Thanks,
Mal.