WELLER DNA Project

Richard Weller

Sep 6, 2010, 3:17:11 PM9/6/10
to Weller Family
For anyone interested, try www.unserefamiliedna.org + Weller. The
project is (or was) run by George Valko.

Richard

drweller

Sep 6, 2010, 11:23:24 PM9/6/10
to weller...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Richard , very interesting . I have read the material but
obviously would need to do a lot of research to actually understand the
scientific terms .
It seems all would be revealed if but one of the Oxfordshire /Buckingham
Wellers took a DNA sample and test . Do we know if that has happened ?
David Weller
Auckland

Richard Weller

Sep 7, 2010, 2:27:55 PM9/7/10
to Weller Family
David,

I have no knowledge of anyone from the Ox & Bucks WELLER line having
their DNA tested, either for George Valko's study or any other.

Richard