Weller family reunion.

Rotchy Weller

Dec 23, 2008, 3:37:16 AM12/23/08
to Weller Family
Hi all just a note to let you know there is a Weller family reunion
for the descendants of John Weller and Rebecca White. John Weller and
his children came to Australia in 1849. This reunion will take place
1st March 2009 at Lockington, Victoria, Australia. If you are
interested please email me and I will forward the details for you.
Thanks Rochelle

L H

Jan 20, 2009, 3:42:59 AM1/20/09
to weller...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rochelle,

I was at the reunion at Wellers Restaurant a couple of years back.  Am interested in this one, but it is so far away.  Do you know of anyone I could get a lift with?  I'm in Boronia, near the Dandenongs.  Also costs???  How come it's so far away?

Lee Harris

Hi all just a note to let you know there is a Weller family reunion
for the descendants of John Weller and Rebecca White. John Weller and
his children came to Australia in 1849..  This reunion will take place

1st March 2009 at Lockington, Victoria, Australia. If you are
interested please email me and I will forward the details for you.
Thanks Rochelle

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.

Budde, Katrina M

Jan 20, 2009, 6:54:41 PM1/20/09
to weller...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rochelle,

I was at the reunion at the Wellers Restaurant. I am also interested in this reunion as well as my Aunt Norma Lawler and my mum. Could you please sent information on the reunion to me either by email or mail. My address is 4 Acacia Street Shepparton Vic 3630.

Katrina Budde.

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look <http://au.rd.yahoo.com/galaxy/mail/tagline2/*http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox> .

winmail.dat