Whaling WELLERs and Moby Dick

Malcolm Weller

Apr 5, 2011, 5:46:19 AM4/5/11
to Weller Family (Bucks), Weller group (Kent), David Weller, james....@fultonhogan.com, jandsweller
Thanks David,

I have forwarded your message to the WELLER news group for others to read.
The article does seem to tie in well with what we know about that branch of the family;
and adds some interesting extras.

Cheers,
Mal.

Apr 5, 2011, 8:59:14 AM4/5/11
to weller...@googlegroups.com
Nice to hear from you although I can’t claim credit for this email.
My guess is that it’s probably from another David Weller, possibly from the Antipodes.

Kind Regards
David Weller
West Norfolk. England