Weller Bottle

Rochelle Weller

Feb 17, 2020, 3:16:21 PM2/17/20
to Weller Family
Hi All,
         Good morning, just adding photos of a Weller beer bottle for anyone who is interested. I have a second bottle which I will photograph soon and also add it here for the group. They were gifts from my sons for last mothers day and I will always treasure them.

All the best,
Rochelle
IMG_2743.jpg
IMG_2746.jpg
IMG_2747.jpg
IMG_2748.jpg
IMG_2749.jpg

David Weller

Feb 17, 2020, 4:08:41 PM2/17/20
to weller...@googlegroups.com
Very nice. It certainly is something to treasure.

Dave Weller
Kent, WA, USA

Rochelle Weller

Feb 17, 2020, 5:08:15 PM2/17/20
to Weller Family
They are thanks Dave, If anyone is looking for bottles we found ours on Ebay last year so it shows they are still out there.

All the best,
Rochelle Weller,
Australia.