Weller family connections with Jamaica

Phil Weller

Jan 20, 2021, 5:10:41 AM1/20/21
to Weller Family
On the Amersham Museum website
Peter Burrows has researched Henry Weller, who died in Jamaica in 1815.

Malcolm Weller

Jan 21, 2021, 6:52:10 AM1/21/21
to Weller Family (Bucks)
Thanks Phil.
A lady of Jamaican origin and family name of Weller contacted me years ago about a possible connection between her and the Henry Weller she found on weller.org.uk. I could not help her but she had a genealogist research the link who found a connection all the way to her apart from a slightly tenuous link; http://www.weller.org.uk/cgi-bin/FamilyTree/ShowFamily.pl?ShowAncestors=Go&PersonID=1318
I passed all this to Peter who did a fantastic job.
Mal.