Re: Photo identification - Jane AUSTEN link

Jule...@aol.com

Jun 28, 2009, 4:27:36 AM6/28/09
to weller-...@googlegroups.com
Richard,
Sorry for slow reply - busy few days.  I was just after more details of dates and places of both marriages and births, but I've been able to fill in most from the internet.  Thanks so much for the Jane Austen biography details - I've sent straight off for it.  It's funny - I have an Austen branch in my tree, in Kent, that I've been trying to connect up with Jane Austen for years, and then you hand me a link through the Wellers!  Maybe my Austens will get there one day and then I will have a double connection!
Thanks so much for all the Weller info - I'd not done that much work on that branch before, but you have opened up a whole new world!
Jules