Can I still use weewx for my setup?

Chris McCormick

Oct 13, 2021, 6:56:14 AM10/13/21
to weewx-user
I recently purchased a Ambient Weather ws-2902c station a few weeks ago. It relays information via ethernet or wifi. I am looking to do a website for my local community Weather, news and other important information. I tried using the python setup method but I get no public html folder in /home/weewx. Also, I have a domain and website hosting already, if/when I get this setup, h ow do I upload the information to the server? This would be great if we could get everything on the server itself. I don't want to host from computer or Pi. Sorry for all the questions, I been up most of the night/morning trying to figure this out.