(Saturation) Vapor Pressure, Mixing Ratio, Absolute Humidity, Equivalent (Potential) Temperature

Karen K

Jul 29, 2022, 3:12:12 PM7/29/22
to weewx-user
Extension weewx-GTS

There are some calculations used internally in WeeWX, but not available as observation types. I tried to make them available for use in the [StdWXCalculate] section.

Additionally I included some observation types that in turn are derived from those observation types.

Please note: There is an example that comes with WeeWX that shows how to calculate a value called "vapor pressure". That is not the same as used internally within WeeWX.

Karen K

Jul 31, 2022, 2:28:52 PM7/31/22
to weewx-user
Aggregation now works, too.

Karen K

Aug 1, 2022, 3:51:52 PM8/1/22
to weewx-user
weewx-GTS

Deutsche Version der Anleitung aktualisiert.