Is anyone aware of a discussion/help group for Campbell Scientific programming

DR

Jul 23, 2024, 6:31:46 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to weewx...@googlegroups.com
I looked on google groups to see if there is a help group for Campbell
Scientific questions, and found nothing so far.

I have generously been given a copy of the CR Basic and weewx driver
developed by a user here and am adapting it to my datalogger and sensors
from the ones he programmed.

Much is straight forward, but there are a few corners of the program
which do some things which I'd like to test to make sure my conversion
is working as I want it to.

I want to look at the output data stream and don't seem to find a way in
the CS documentation or online videos.

If there is a user group similar to this one for weewx I'd like to join
to ask a few questions.

Dale

vince

Jul 23, 2024, 7:14:26 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to weewx-user
wxforum.net would be the go-to place for just about any question you can think up, but you'll have to figure out which board there to post to...