GW1100 and WH45a

bell...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2023, 9:05:16 PM1/21/23
to weewx-user
Hi,
I recently got a GW1100 and WH45. I am running gw1000.py as a WeeWX driver. I want the temperature and humidity from the the WH45 to map to WeeWX inTemp and inHumidity respectively. I think the following mapping is correct, but just verifying.

[[field_map_extensions]]
    inTemp = temp17
    inHumidity = humid17
Thanks. rich

gjr80

Jan 21, 2023, 10:20:31 PM1/21/23
to weewx-user
Correct. Once you change the field map you should find the GW1100 temperature and humidity obs still coming through in loop packets and archive records as WeeWX fields intemp and inhumid, though of course without a corresponding field in your schema they will not be saved to database.

Gary

Rich Bell

Jan 22, 2023, 7:19:00 AM1/22/23
to weewx...@googlegroups.com
Gary,
Thanks for your quick confirmation and work on this extension!
rich