Re: [weewx-user] How to set up a non-supported weather station on Weewx?

Stephen Hocking

May 17, 2022, 7:54:26 AM5/17/22
to weewx...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angelo,

If the SDR driver can be told to pick them up (and that depends if rtl_433 can decode their packets) you can have multiple sensors. I did it with an AcuRite Atlas and another company's indoor temperature & humidity sensors.

On Sun, 15 May 2022 at 04:18, Ángel Alonso Tubía <angelalon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm a begginer on weewx, I'm wondering if it's possible to run a chain on sensors on weewx, insted of one of the supported station listed of the Users's Guide.

I mean without further programming, let's say in a noobie way.

Thanks in advanced,
Ángel.

  "I and the public know
  what all schoolchildren learn
  Those to whom evil is done
  Do evil in return"		W.H. Auden, "September 1, 1939"