weewx wiki

Jim Munro

May 1, 2022, 7:01:42 PM5/1/22
to weewx-user
Some diagrams on Raspberry Pi weather station with i2C sensors are blocked by bitly.  Is there any way of unblocking them.  The wind speed and direction schematics seem to be blocked.

Neville Davis

May 2, 2022, 5:33:56 PM5/2/22
to weewx-user
Hi
Just had a quick check also blocked for me, a couple of the others seem to be incorrectly linked??

Not sure I will get to it today but will correct as soon as possible.

Neville

Neville Davis

May 2, 2022, 6:36:03 PM5/2/22
to weewx-user
Hi had a quick check some of the links not https are being blocked....I renamed the wind direction file created a new link now https, worked for me.

The other ones I will check when I have time.

Neville

Jim Munro

May 2, 2022, 8:26:03 PM5/2/22
to weewx-user
Thanks Neville
     I consider this a very good resource for anyone wishing to build their own weather station with i2c sensors and a RPI.
Jim