rsync_path

Clay Jackson

May 4, 2024, 1:15:39 AMMay 4
to weewx-development
My ISP does not support rsync as  a standard; but does allow users to use their own copy.

This requires an option, ""--rsync-path" added to the remote command.

I've created a local copy of rysncupload.py and added that using the cmd.extend call.

If the group thinks anyone else would find it useful, I can add a configuration option and contribute it.   Would probably take me a couple of weeks given my "day job" schedule.

Thoughts?

Tom Keffer

May 4, 2024, 10:21:41 AMMay 4
to Clay Jackson, weewx-development
V5.1 will have a feature that allows any arbitrary rsync command option to be specified.

See issue #951.