Checkmark "Tested with WeeWX"

Karen K

Mar 11, 2021, 9:15:43 AM3/11/21
to weewx-development
By the way: Who decides about the green checkmark "tested with WeeWX"?

I considered that some kind of quality assurance or something granted by some guru of WeeWX. Or which way it is achieved?

Tom Keffer

Mar 11, 2021, 10:36:42 AM3/11/21
to Karen K, weewx-development
It's a wiki: we have to trust whoever edits it. So far, the checkmarks have been accurate.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 6:15 AM Karen K <kk44...@gmail.com> wrote:
By the way: Who decides about the green checkmark "tested with WeeWX"?

I considered that some kind of quality assurance or something granted by some guru of WeeWX. Or which way it is achieved?

Karen K

Mar 11, 2021, 12:36:46 PM3/11/21
to weewx-development
But I do not do it myself as the author of the extension?

Tom Keffer

Mar 11, 2021, 7:34:15 PM3/11/21
to Karen K, weewx-development
Yes, go ahead and do it! If you've tested it with WeeWX V4 and Python 3.x, put a checkmark next to the entry.